Mold Cleanup - Bio Management Northwest

Your home can become infested with mold in a number of different ways. Mold, commonly caused by the introduction of a water source such as a plumbing leak, sewage problem, roofing issue, etc. can spread throughout your home in a matter of days. Once inside your home, mold produces various allergens and irritants that can greatly affect your health and well-being.

If you suspect there may be a mold issue in your home, Bio Management Northwest will be happy to inspect and assess your home. If mold is discovered in your home, our trained and experienced team will come up with a game plan for remediation. Every mold damage problem is different and will require a unique solution, though our general mold remediation process is consistent and effective.

Our Mold Remediation process includes a few crucial steps:

  1. Mold inspection and assessment of damage.
  2. Containment of mold followed by our air filtration process.
  3. Removal and remediation of all mold and materials contaminated with mold.
  4. Cleaning of all personal items contaminated from mold damage.
  5. For mold clean up, remediation, and restoration, Bio Management Northwest follows local, state, and federal regulations and our OSHA approved procedures offer a one-stop solution, including analytical post-sampling.

Mold Remediation
Mold spores are a part of life and will always exist just about everywhere, especially with the wet climate we inhabit here in the Pacific Northwest. Because of this, it is impossible to remove 100% of mold from a home. Be careful of the restoration companies out there that guarantee to “remove all mold” from your home. Bio Management Northwest prefers the term “remediation of mold.”

Bio Management Northwest is an experienced mold remediation company that has a remarkable grasp of the science behind mold and mold remediation. We focus our services on restoring your home to the point where mold levels are back to natural, healthy, and safe levels.

Mold Facts
According to a Harvard study, of 10,000 United States and Canadian homes inspected, over 50% have a mold problem.

Mold causes nearly all chronic-sinus infections, according to a Mayo Clinic study.

In the past 20 years, there has been a 300% increase in the asthma rate linked to molds, according to USA Today.

Black mold is a cause of invasive disease, allergies, and irritation.

It’s impossible to get rid of all mold and mold spores in your home. However, because mold spores can’t grow without moisture, lowering the level of moisture in your home is the best way to prevent mold growth.

Mold spores are airborne and microscopic, so they can enter your home through doors, windows, heating systems, etc. without you realizing.

Call us at (877) 524-6411 to get started.