Bio Management Northwest has expanded our Services to include chemical spill response to provide added value to our customers. We understand that incidents may happen that result in chemicals being spilled onto the ground and Bio Management Northwest’s professionally trained staff of responders will ensure that a safe, timely, and effective cleanup plan is completed to restore the surrounding environment to as close to its original state as possible.
Equipment and Resources
To ensure that a response is executed as fast as possible, Bio Management Northwest has outfitted dedicated response vans with the tools and equipment necessary to respond to small-scale land spills. Incidents such as (but not limited to) hydraulic oil line ruptures, diesel or gasoline tank or line ruptures, Vehicle Accident Cleanups, or refueling mishaps can all be cleaned up in a safe and cost-effective manner with priority emphasized on the safety of the responders and general public, and protecting the environment. Our response vans are strategically staged throughout western Washington to provide as fast of a response as possible to assist clients with their spill response challenges.
Response personnel have received the required federal and state training to ensure a thorough understanding of the hazards that they may be exposed to. All personnel are trained in the effective use of personal protective equipment and other methods of protecting themselves, co-workers, and the general public from harmful products. Supervisors have many years of experience in managing emergency response incidents and are trained to gather sufficient information from the customer and the scene to formulate a cleanup plan that will be shared with the customer and the crew to ensure effective communication. All response activities are conducted with employee/general public safety first and foremost along with protecting the surrounding environment from any damaging effects.
Why choose Bio?
- We are always available to you 24/7/365. Call us anytime!
- We respond immediately. The on-call supervisor will provide you with an estimated time of arrival during the first phone call so that you know help is on the way.
- We are insured, bonded, and licensed (WA: BIOMAMN903K1, OR: 203282).
- We are careful, thorough, and follow all federal and state OSHA rules and regulations.
- We take pride in our work.
- Bio Management Northwest response supervisors are some of the best in the Pacific Northwest and have thousands of spill responses under their belts that customers can have confidence in knowing that their spill will be cleaned up efficiently and in a cost-effective manner.
- Bio Management Northwest is an A+ accredited business on Better Business Bureau
Call us at Click to dial 855-206-6906 to get started.