Crime scenes are dangerous long after the crime takes place. Blood and debris from the incident, including broken glass and hazardous materials, make crime scenes an unsafe place to be if you don’t know what you’re doing. When the unthinkable happens, you don’t have to clean it up yourself — call in the professionals.
As the premier Seattle trauma scene cleanup service, Bio Management Northwest strives to be the best at cleaning and sanitizing crime scenes throughout Seattle, WA, including:
- Murder or Suicide Cleanup
- Unattended Death Cleanup
- Crime Scene Cleanup In A Public Space
Bio Management Northwest For Seattle Trauma Cleanup
Trauma scene cleanup is a specialized cleanup that tackles hazardous messes resulting from traumatic accidents or crimes. Bio Management Northwest doesn’t just remove the mess and call it a day — we perform extensive biohazard cleanup to ensure that the area is clean, sanitized, and safe in as little as two hours.
Blood and bodily fluids can cause damage and pose a health risk if left unattended. The Bio Management team has years of experience in Seattle trauma scene cleaning to mitigate this risk.
We know that a crime scene can be overwhelming. Regular cleaners may not have the equipment to deal with these situations. At Bio Management Northwest, we are available 24/7 to handle any trauma scene cleanup.
As soon as the police and medical personnel leave the scene, we can begin the Seattle trauma cleanup process. For your convenience, we do not require payment upfront. We’ll even work with your insurance company directly to allow you time to handle the essential things you need.
Trauma Cleanup Services
Crime scene cleanup may seem easy, but with deadly diseases lingering in the blood and bodily fluids, it is essential to exercise caution when cleaning. Unlike ordinary cleaners, Bio Management Northwest’s Seattle trauma crime scene cleanup knows how to remove the bloodstains and other matter left behind following a traumatic or unattended death.
A Trauma Cleaner Specializes In:
- Removing biohazardous materials and substances from the scene of a death
- Cleaning and decontaminating the area
- Sanitizing it to avoid contamination by bacteria, pathogens, chemicals, or other substances
Hiring Professional Trauma Scene Cleaning Services
When a trauma scene or biohazard situation occurs, cleaning up the scene is the last thing friends, family, and property managers are ready to handle.
Professional Seattle trauma cleanup services can handle these situations more effectively for several reasons:
- Experience: Professional cleaners handle various situations, including homicide, suicide, unattended death and decomposition, and other traumatic death.
- Equipment: Trauma cleaners are prepared with the cleaning equipment and solutions, as well as personal protective equipment like gloves, masks, and protective suits.
- Training: Professional crime scene cleaners have specialized training to clean and dispose of biohazard materials properly.
- Emotional Understanding: Trauma cleanup service experts have a unique perspective on crime cleanup situations and relieve the emotional burden following a death or accident.
Trauma Scene Cleanup in Seattle, WA from Bio Management Northwest
If you’re looking for superior Seattle trauma scene cleanup, Bio Management Northwest’s certified technicians are ready to do the job right. Contact us today and speak to a member of our team.
Other Cleanup Services We Offer In Seattle: