Bio Management Northwest is a local Pacific Northwest company that was founded in 2007. We provide biohazard remediation Service and specialize in Trauma Scene Cleanup. We provide emergency rapid response to all areas of Washington and Oregon.
Compassion and Care
Creating a safe and clean environment is our top priority. We’re here to help add ease to your situation and unlike most companies, we do not require our customers to pay at the time of assistance. We are aware you have more immediate concerns and we will arrange for payment after any emergency has been resolved. Most work is covered by your insurance, which we will deal with directly for your convenience, allowing you time for more important things. We can arrange to have the cleanup performed immediately as well as provide referrals for emergency counselors, advocate groups, and other needs such as a reputable mortuary or funeral home if needed.
We are dedicated to emergency rapid response. Our technicians are backed by an outstanding group of customer service and dispatch professionals. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for emergency dispatch.
Bio hazard cleanup situations and other traumatic and hazardous events are difficult and dangerous to remediate. Bio Management Northwest has professionally handled bio hazard cleanup, hoarding, communicable disease, and drug house decontamination for over 8 years. All Bio Management Northwest technicians are certified and come prepared with fully-stocked trucks that have everything they need to do the job right. We have compassionate, professional, and uniformed technicians that are trained on an ongoing basis to ensure that they can perform with both precision and accuracy.
Why Use Bio Management Northwest?
- We are always available to you 24/7/365. Call us anytime!
- We respond immediately. In most cases, we can reach your location in 30 to 90 minutes.
- We are insured, bonded, and licensed (WA: BIOMAMN903K1, OR: 203282).
- We are careful, thorough, and follow all OSHA rules and regulations.
- We take pride in our work. We don’t use subcontractors and all of our work is performed by L&I compliant, local Bio Management Northwest trained employees.
- We practice confidentiality, discretion, and sympathy. We even use unmarked vehicles.
- We are recommended by local, state, and federal government agencies and businesses.
- Bio Management Northwest is an A+ accredited business on Better Business Bureau.